(Culled from newspapers)
– The burglar was about 30 years old, white, 5′ 10″, with wavy hair weighing about 150 pounds.
– The family lawyer will read the will tomorrow at the residence of Mr. Hannon, who died June 19 to accommodate his relatives.
– Mrs. Shirley Baxter, who went deer hunting with her husband, is very proud that she was able to shoot a fine buck as well as her husband.
– Organ donations from the living reached a record high last year, outnumbering donors who are dead for the first time.
– The dog was hungry and made the mistake of nipping a 2-year-old that was trying to force feed it in his ear.
– We spent most of our time sitting on the back porch watching the cows playing Scrabble and reading.
– Hunting can also be dangerous, as in the case of pygmies hunting elephants armed only with spears.